Noisy Crowd Patch

0 comments
I was playing C07 (I also dont know why) and was thinking what makes C07 bore except gameplay? So I found that the crowds of C07 are very boring and doesn't make any huge noise like Fifa 09 crowds make. So I replaced Fifa 09 crowds noise in C07 noise and it was looking great. Now when I play crowds make huge noise like they did in real Cricket match. You must have seen Ashes and India Vs Pakistan crowds. They make huge noises which makes the cricket match more interesting so same noises I have included in this like-:

  • Crowds will now make huge noises after every ball(most of times).
  • They will sing a song and keeps you entertaining.
  • Stadium will now full of noise.
  • Different types of noises have been added.
  • Indian and England Crowds noises added.
  • Drum Noises also added
  • And many more which I can't explain.

I have now completed this patch and I am very happy with result. I have added both music and noisy crowds. It feels great when noise and music or when noise and another noise mix up. It will keeps you entertaining while playing a match. It will be great fun to play a match with noisy crowds. I am sure those who dont take interest in C07 will now take it. Match expirence has been really become great.



Installation-Extract the two files into your C07 root directory.

For adding songs, credits goes to gocricketgo and me.

Please comments on this as this is one of my best download.

Comments

0 comments to "Noisy Crowd Patch"

Post a Comment

 

Friend863 Downloads Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved - Home | About us | Contact Us | Log In