Menu Music Patch for AC09

0 comments


Alright, I just made this patch for myself because I hate the default menu music of AC09. I didn't made it for releasing it, I only made just to get rid of rubbish music. I am releasing it because if anyone like me is annoyed of that music then he can download this.

It replaces the default menu music with PES 2010 Intro Music. (you can hear it on youtube)

Installation-Find a file called bl2008_48_24bit.fsb (for all countries themes music) and theme_from_bluey.fsb (for Australian theme music) in Big Editor and replace it with file you downloaded.

Download

PS: If you are facing problem to download from ziddu then let me know, I will upload it on rapidshare or mediafire.

Comments

0 comments to "Menu Music Patch for AC09"

Post a Comment

 

Friend863 Downloads Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved - Home | About us | Contact Us | Log In